10/4/2018 – October 4th Update Notes
In this update we focused on streamlining starting a skirmish, enriching the starting scene, and refining the Nature faction.
- Upgrading a unit now costs an additional faction resource.
- Reworked the starting scene to be a 3D environment. There are three clickable zones that take you to the battle settings, deck editor, and shop. The battle settings have been updated to be more accessible and better display the battlefields available.
- Added a new map called Taru Quarry: cross-shaped basin map with crystal in the middle.
- Added a minimum range to Guard Tower‘s Auto-shot ability.
- Increased move range of Supply Balloon from 3 to 4.
- Removed the condition duration of Amorphia‘s Arborealize trigger so that it is indefinite.
- Replaced the Immobile attributes on the egg cards with Incapable: cannot move nor interact.
- Changed Seed Turret to Dekiri Flower. Replaced its triggered Shoot Seed ability to an activated ability. Added Territorial trigger that poisons creatures.
- Increased cost of Tanys, Forestal Emissary from 2C2N to 2C3N. Removed his Conjure Wall of Vines ability and Synthesize ability. Added a new activated ability called Flora-shift: leap to ally plant.
- Replaced Dryad of the Grove‘s Harmonize ability with Zeal.
- Reduced the attack of Forestal Axeman from 3 to 2. Gave him Native, and increased Structure Razer from 2 to 3.
- Replaced Grove Sentry‘s Harmonize effect (spawn Dryad of the Grove) to bestowing himself +1 movement and line of sight until the end of turn.
- Decreased Resistance Lookout‘s attack from 3 to 2, increased his movement/LOS from 4 to 5, and gave him Immune.
- Changed Starnys Grovekeeper to have Protection, spawn 6 Vetchlings on enter, give +10 health to one creature/plant until end of turn, and morph a plant into a Woodbairn.
- Increased cost of Forest-floor Gardener from 2N to 3N and removed the cooldown on its Harmonize trigger.
- Gave Megasloth Trample.
- Increased the health of Resistance Bushwhacker from 3 to 4.
- Increased the health of Woodfolk Keeper from 4 to 5 and its cost from 5N to 6N.
- Gave Wall of Vines a trigger on enter battlefield to constrict all adjacent enemies for one turn.
- Replaced Deeproot Druid‘s Vinebind ability with Conjure Vines: activated ability that spawns 1 Wall of Vines.
- Reduced the range of Sea Canopy Skyhunter’s Territorial from 4 to 3.
- Replaced Woodfolk Harrower‘s Synthesize effect to spawn a Dryad of the Grove instead of draw Vetchling cards.
- Changed the effect of Sylg Leaf Tonic to give Invisibility instead of +health.
- Removed Zeal from Resistance Tunneler and increased the damage dealt from Emerge from 1 to 2.
- Helmscross Brawler no longer deals damage to itself on combat damage.
- Changed Drake Isle Headhunter so that it gains wealth when it kills a creature.
- Reduced the cost of Drake Isle Madcap from 2W to 1W.
- Changed cost of Windsteppe Assailant from 2W to 1W1C.
- Changed the trigger of Drake Isle Marauder‘s Bounty ability to when it kills a creature instead of kills anything.
- Reduced attack of Wild Fox from 2 to 1.
- Reduced attack of Wild Stag from 3 to 1. Increased its health from 2 to 3.
- Replaced Wild Wolf’s Multistrike with bleed on attack.
- Reduced health of Stone Giant from 15 to 8.
- Reduced attack of Terrorizing Roc from 3 to 2. Reduced its health from 12 to 10.
Bug Fixes and Polish
- Fixed an issue with buildsites not respawning while in upgraded form.
- Fixed bug where flyers were unable to move over units.
- Fixed a bug where permanent conditions would not be given.
Join CrysCo’s community Discord to play: http://discord.crystalcompanies.me
Follow Boreal Games on Twitter: http://twitter.com/boreal_games