5/13/2018 – May 13th Update Notes
This past sprint revolved around implementing an overhauled deck editor and refreshing card functionality in Intellect.
- We are pleased to announce the newly updated deck editor and collection viewer, which hasn’t been a part of Crystal Companies for a long while.
- Each player has been temporarily given the full library of available cards.
- You can now create fully customized decks.
- Searching and filtering a collection can be done via the filter buttons or search field at the bottom of the deck editing view.
- Gave a cost to Imperial Mason‘s Repair ability. Reduced its move/los from 4 to 3.
- Increased Imperial Reaver’s Reinforce trigger range from 1 to 3. Gave a condition duration of 2 turns.
- Reduced amount Imperial Reaver‘s Reinforce reactive ability from 2 to 1.
- Changed Link Lightning so it can target any target multiple times.
- Reduced cost of Link Lightning from 4I to 3I
- Fixed name spelling of Revivify.
- Changed Revivify to refresh 1 structure unit and increased its cost from 2I to 4I.
- Fixed subcard types of Buttress so that its image is rendered correctly.
- Gave a 1-turn cooldown to Zligen Reactor.
- Fixed info text of Zligen Carbine’s triggered ability to read correctly.
- Reduced Siege Zepplin’s health from 11 to 10.
- Changed Shockwave to not target Command Posts.
- Decreased cost of Shockwave from 5I2C to 4I2C
- Decreased cost of Electrify from 5I to 4I.
- Reduced attack of Imperial Engineer from 3 to 2.
- Reduced amount of Overdrive from 2 to 1.
- Gave a 1-turn cooldown to Imperial Channeler’s Transmute trigger.
- Fixed an issue with Zligen Carbine where its ability would disappear.
- Changed Boskstrider’s Nurturing Tune to have a cooldown and give +3 health instead of +2.
- Changed cost of Helmscross Commando from 1C3W to 2C2W.
- Reduced Gunpowder Charge’s Building Razer from 2 to 1.
- Gave a cooldown to Gunpowder Charge’s abilities so that they never trigger more than once.
- Reduced Drake Isle Madcap‘s movement from 5 to 4.
- Reduced Stone Giant‘s attack from 3 to 2 and movement from 3 to 2.
- Added a new control to drag the camera while holding down the middle-mouse button.
- Fixed issues with line of sight updates so that the correct area of vision is displayed when moving and teleporting.
- Fixed a display issue where refreshing stats would also cooldown abilities and updated conditions on client.
- Updated ability text parser to stop appending trigger ids to the beginning of the text.
- Fixed an issue with movement path costs so that they no longer cost 1 extra than they should.
- Fixed an issue with the Keeps investment where it would not give +2 attack to structures.
- Fixed an issue where captain costs did not update correctly and caused a player to have negative resource.
- Fixed an issue where the result of the match always was displayed as “Defeated”.
- Fixed Zligen Carbine’s ability text to show condition duration.
- Fixed issues with AI player not moving its units.
- Fixed issues with death count on skirmish report.
Join CrysCo’s community Discord to play: http://discord.crystalcompanies.me
Follow Boreal Games on Twitter: http://twitter.com/boreal_games